There are blogs everywhere on the internet; but not all niche blogs are fetching in money for the owners. Blogging has in itself become a way of self employment and bloggers are using a stone to kill two birds by providing quality content that would meet the needs of their readers and at the same time generate revenues for themselves.
You don’t have to pick up your pen and paper and start writing all because you are aware there is money in blogging. Knowing where to go and what to expect are all important before starting your journey. It is also important to know what the people want and where you can get enough traffic to read your personal blog before starting out.
It would therefore be nice to make your research, interact with people to have an idea where people usually go online and what they spend their moneys on. We will be looking at some of the best niches where you can make revenue as a blogger (without compromising your standard anyway).
1. Technology: People are always going for what they want and not what they need. They want mobile phones, android, blackberry, iPad, iPhones, etc. Providing them with information about the latest tech tips and the latest gadgets in this area would bring a lot of cash into your pocket.
2. Icons: Success attracts friends and everybody wants to consciously or unconsciously identify with successful people in life. Cristiano Ronaldo has about the highest fans on Facebook (with over 47m fans) because he is a successful footballer. There is a ready market to talk about icons – musicians, celebrities, footballers, wrestlers, swimmers, boxers, athletes, etc.
3. Blogging helps: A lot of newbie bloggers need some form of help in the areas of blogging, HTML, scripts, widgets, gadgets, writing, SEO, etc. Providing tutorials and blogging tips would be a sure way to earn more revenues. Adding tutorial videos, e-books, etc would even make a great difference.
4. Health tips: have you ever visited a teaching hospital or a specialist hospital? One thing that would baffle you is the number of patients – males, females, adults, children, that troop in to see the different specialist doctors. Why are they visiting the hospitals? They have different problems. Providing health tips could really make you richer. Well researched topics on men health, women health, weight loss, muscle building, disease prevention, etc. could go a long way at helping people take good care of their health and at the same time earn you some cool cash.
5. Web design: Everything is going into the internet. Businesses, schools, hospitals, sports, games, just name it. They are all migrating to the internet to create awareness about their existence. So knowing how to design/develop websites is a necessity right now. If you can teach people (even web designers) how to design or develop websites and the latest ways to do it, you will be smiling to the bank every minute.
6. Marriage tips: Marriages are crumbling by the day. Divorce is on the increase worldwide. Couples need help; people in relationships need to know how to avoid the pitfalls in marriages. So why don’t you help solve these problems and receive some monetary compensation for doing so? Earning may not necessarily be directly, it could be by advert placement on your busy site or by other means.
7. Business and money: Poverty is an insult and nobody wants to remain poor. Poor people are more or less orphans because they are hardly acknowledged in society. So a lot of people are desperate to get out of poverty. While don’t you create a blog that would provide them tips on how to make money. Why don’t you teach them how to start their business with little capital and become financially independent? I bet you, if your tips are truly turning poor people into millionaires, your site would become an ATM machine.
8. Social media: There is hardly anybody without an account in at least one of facebook, twitter, pinterest, Google+, badoo, myspace, etc. Man is a social being who is always hungry to interact with others. If you blog on social media, you are sure to attract several readers and also make some revenues for your efforts.
9. Software: Everyone who owns a computer or works online needs some form of software to succeed. People want to protect their PC from hackers and viruses, keep their online account from hackers, develop highly interactive websites, run their business on autoresponder, etc. Running a blogsite that is able to deliver latest software tips and other forms of information is a sure way to make it financially.
10. News: man is hungry for information. Having a blog that delivers latest/breaking news would also attract a lot of traffic and revenue. Find out while Foxnews, CNN, CBS, etc are all doing so well online.
11. Sports: One of the areas readers would always be visiting is sports blogs. Write exclusively on football, basketball, baseball, wrestling, boxing, swimming, cricket, rugby, athletes, etc and you are sure to get richer.
12. Funny hubs: Do you have what it takes to make an angry man smile? If you do then you can make a lot of money from that. Provide a blog that can be an epicenter for funny picture, funny videos, hilarious jokes, etc and you are made.
13. Accommodation: Do you know that several millions of people are faced with accommodation problems worldwide? Several cities and towns are over populated, and finding a place to lay one’s head is not as easy. But providing a blog where people can easily get information on where to get vacant rooms or get homes to buy would be a sure bet to make money.
No blogger should remain poor if he knows the right niche to ply his trade. Providing what the people want is the best way to make it in whatever area you choose. So long they are able to get what they want from your blog, you would keep making money by the day.
Do you have other suggestion? Kindly share your points with us. Remember to share this post with your friends if you find it useful. Kindly fill out our subscription form below this post to keep getting our updates. Remain ble